7 Core + 4 Concentration + 1 Capstone = 12 courses
This concentration is available on-campus or online.
MBA Core Courses
All MBA students must complete all core courses. Distinguishing characteristics of the DeSales MBA program are an emphasis on executive skills development, general management orientation, integration of skills and values, and an attempt to link theory and practice.
CR 501 Financial and Managerial Accounting
CR 508 Business Computing
CR 503 Business and Society
CR 504 Marketing Management
CR 505 Organization Management
CR 506 Financial Management
CR 507 Executive Skills Development
Human Resources Management Concentration
Why DeSales University?
- Our faculty are working professionals. You'll be taught by active industry leaders who marry textbook theory with real-world application of tools, processes, and methodologies.
- We offer multiple start dates throughout the year. Flexible schedules accommodate working adults. Classes can be taken on campus or online.
- Life happens, and we'll support you. If you move, need to dedicate more time to family or postpone school for a finite period of time, you can take up to seven years to complete your degree.
- If your employer offers tuition reimbursement, you are able to defer your tuition payment until the end of the session when you receive your employer's reimbursement.
- The cost of our programs is "all inclusive". We show you all costs and fees up front so you won't be surprised – technology fees, tutoring, and any resources that support student success are included.
- Your advisor acts as your liaison from the time you inquire into the program, through application, acceptance, course selection, and on to graduation.
- You don't need a degree in business, management, or a related field. Foundation classes are offered for those who need a basic understanding of business principles.
Successful completion of four concentration classes is required for the Human Resources Management concentration.
- MG 501 Human Resource Management (serves as prerequisite to all HR concentration courses)
- HR 502 Talent Management
- HR 503 Human Resource Law
Choose one of the following classes as your fourth concentration class:
HR 504 Compensation and Benefits
HR 505 The Human Capital Executive
HR 506 Building a High Performance Culture
HR 507 Global Human Resource Management
HR 510 Special Topics in Human Resources
Capstone Integrating Course
CR 510 Policy and Strategy must be completed by all students with a minimum grade of “B”. It must also be taken as the last or second-to-last course before graduation.